Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hand Stitch tote bag!







>>> <<<

I have taken a new challenge after Christmas, always have fear of fabric work, but I thought why not just give it a try ? It was inspired by other fabric illustrations around, they have intrigued me deeply, sometimes I wanted to wear a skirt or a tote bag with all these handmade images on them. So I thought maybe I should make my own, and found out I really enjoyed the process, I stitched with great joy and satisfaction. I have made a handy size of tote bag as an experiment, picking all favourite colors coral pink, noble green, deep red...and took my mum's buttons from her 'treasure', the three line on the bag was taken from the last passage of my little writing (have a habit of writing a little when I was in the mood..) Wish to do more and more of this !

No comments:

Post a Comment