Sunday 23 January 2011

The three paintings in these few months


I want to do a painting to dedicate my love to tea, different tea taste like different people.
It is very interesting when I tried to list out particular tea which would match certain people.
Almost like a combination of elements from different friends, memories. I think I like that fellowon the lower right corner the most, she is a bit like myself ha ha.

-



At the dinning table is a painting about humanity, I am not a fan of fur but haven't reach the 
extreme of protesting it. It is just funny when I look at those fashionable gals/guys wearing fur and bounce around on the street. The painting features two trendy youngster enjoying a meal of some animals which are raise as cute pets, I used fairly tale colors to divert the attention of the cruel act towards the animals, like how people don't care about what is around them nowadays.

-


I did some changes on the first painting on wood, add a  
the little head of the space-man. 

-

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ! I am delight that you like the paintings !

    ReplyDelete