Thursday 5 March 2015

2015 Etsy shop open!

Oh hi, whoever come across my old school blog.

Just checked my last post was in 2012, we are all busy on social media. I am on instagram (@wpyjess) and Tumblr (wpyjess) almost once in 3 -4 hours! 

I am going to update the blog with this brand new exciting project of mine: finally got an online shop (Etsy), I have been procrastinating for almost 3 years with a full time demanding job, working as a display & graphic supervisor at a high street brand. You simply have no time and strength to work on anything else. All you desire to do after work is eat/ watch telly & sleep. 

In 2015 (beginning of this year!) I decided that I want to have my own brand, nothing to ambitious, just being able to make clothes I love, embroidery on garments, leather pouch, leather tote bag and draw more. 

Here are some recent works for you. Come have a look at my Etsy shop : www.etsy.com/shop/wpyj

I promise my next post is coming very soon !




















No comments:

Post a Comment