Wednesday 17 February 2010

untitled

I thought of a strong bond, but bond is always fragile. A connected soul.

Perhaps I am idealizing it - to find someone who understand you and accept all the parts of you, even twisted concepts/values, that is the most difficult thing you can accomplish. Some people search it for a life time, some had it but not cherish it. Spoil things like they are excessive.

A few moment, I was sitting in a bloody nice cafe with friends, I would wish somehow/ one day I would bring you here, it's such a nice place, and you are the one I want to share with, simply just the happiness of sharing. Or I saw things that you would like, and have an urge to buy it. It all make sense, really make sense.

Perhaps afterall I am really idealizing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment